Tuesday, February 10, 2009

It's Feb fair week, but I still haven't gone there. My mom won't let me. She told me to just go there on Friday, with her and my sister. Okay fine, gonna spend some quality time together. Mother and daughter. Okay na din. ;)

We had a quiz this morning--I'm late, as usual. I was answering the quiz when I noticed something funny. I thought that it was only me who was shaking because of the room's low temperature. But to our surprise, it was really shaking! There was an earthquake, it was short lived though, but still it was freaky. Mejo malakas eh. I looked at our professor and it drew a smile on my face. Her reaction was really funny. She was about to run outside when the quake was at its peak, but since it was just for a short while, she settled immediately. Due to the untimed earthquake, the alloted time for the quiz was lengthened. Nice one!:D

<------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

I had a bad time last week. There are a looooooot of reasons for that. First was because I had my monthly period which caused me dysmenorrhea. Oh, it hurts so bad! I was absent the whole day. Second was because I still haven't formulated my tentative thesis statement yet, and the first submission of note cards is today! So now I still don't know if I should attend the class later or not. Baka pagalitan ako eh!T_T


So what will happen this week? Will it turn out well or not or not-so-well? I hope it'll be well.
Will I enroll for the summer classes? I'm considering that, but I want to enjoy the summer. I want to rest, and forget schooling for at least two months.

What to do? What to do?




No comments:

Things I wanted to say if you were still listening. Why? What did I do? Is it my skin? My personality? My attitude? Is it because I don'...