Tuesday, February 3, 2009

the perfectly-timed misadventures of me. x_x

We had our scheduled first long exam in cmsc56 today. All about logic. It just gives me a headache. I decided to review on it yesterday since the topics and concepts to be reviewed are not that long. Well, as expected, I still haven't fully understood some of the rules needed in proving the validity of an argument.



They may look simple, but believe me, they're wicked. Argh! And so, I had been reviewing the whole day until before our lab instructor started discussing the new lesson. Since then, I wasn't able to review again.

Our lab instructor told us that the new lesson is easy and will not take us 3 long hours to finish the discussion and the exercise. So I decided to go home first to get myself ready for the upcoming "agony" before going back to school. But when we were finally answering the given exercise, my time calculations were destroyed. My partner and I took a long while to finish it. Kaya ayun, 6pm na ko nakalabas. One hour left to go home and have some snacks and prepare myself. To my surprise, I was caught in a traffic jam. Actually, not surprised, I just forgot that it was during that time that the streets are always on traffic. And so I waited until the jeepney I was riding finally got out. Time check: 6.35pm. Yeah, right! It's too late to go home. I thought of some alternatives. I just decided to go to Pizza Hut and buy their Buy1, Take1 pizzas. Two pizzas at the price of one. Nagmahal na rin pala yun.



Anyway, I ate my pizzas on the way back to PhySci. I was running late. I told the driver that I'm heading to PhySci, but still, he changed course and turned to the road leading to CEAT! What a nice driver! Not only that, dun niya lang ako binaba sa kanto ng DL. He's really nice, isn't he? Kaya yun, tatakbo na ko. My mind was so occupied that I completely ignored everything aroud me. When I reached second floor, Naabutan ko pa si mam. She's still on her way. Thank God, I'm still wasn't late after all. :)

Daming familiar faces ah. I was surprised to see some acquaintances whom I thought passed 56. Medyo madami sila. Kinabahan tuloy ako.


I don't know if I did well. But I'm contented with my performance. What's better was the guy I'm eyeing on was just in front of me for the whole period. Talk about good sightings!:D

What a day. I went home tired and exhausted. /*Actually, I should be sleeping right now. I have to wake up at 6am tomorrow.*/ I think that's all. Goodnight. *wink*

No comments:

Things I wanted to say if you were still listening. Why? What did I do? Is it my skin? My personality? My attitude? Is it because I don'...