Tuesday, March 24, 2009

exams, presentations..what else could complete a perfect hell week?

Exams for three days in a row, not to mention two on the same day, and a project to make and presentation coming ahead. These are the ingredients in a wicked recipe called hell week. I've finally finished two exams, three to go. I still haven't contacted my partner yet. We haven't talked about how we will make our project and when we will present.

Gosh. Pressure is building up all over me. To add up to that, I still don't know how my day would turn out tomorrow. I have two exams on the same day and time.

***I haven't seen him yet, for one week now. Where could he be? I'm just curious, just curious.***

No comments:

Things I wanted to say if you were still listening. Why? What did I do? Is it my skin? My personality? My attitude? Is it because I don'...