Thursday, February 19, 2009

sapul!

Later this morning, as I was on my way home, I came across some guys wearing exactly the same shirts. There's a simple sentence imprinted at the back. A very subtle sentence that made a huge impact on me.

"Ang tamad talo...

nasa UPLB ka.."

The first line was all in capital letters and the latter was in bold letters. I think I don't deserve to wear that shirt. A really good message to students, not just in UPLB, but to all the students in general. Ang galing ko magsalita noh, parang ang sipag-sipag ko eh. Tsk.

It's a bit funny, though. Nananadya talaga. I read it when I was currently thinking about my research paper, that I still haven't started yet due to unimportant and non-sense reasons.

Uh-oh..

No comments:

Things I wanted to say if you were still listening. Why? What did I do? Is it my skin? My personality? My attitude? Is it because I don'...