Tuesday, February 17, 2009

die trying

I'm all messed up.
I don't do my duties and I'm being irresponsible when it comes to my academic requirements.
Whenever I tell myself to do this and that, I still, always end up not doing them.
I'm so unorganized.
I have a severe maƱana habit.
Whenever I find it hard to do something, I don't even exert an effort to try to work it out.
I have a bad social life.
I'm still stuck in my old study habits.
I spend more time on unnecessary things than on the essential ones.
I ask too many questions.
I'm always late at everything.
I don't take things seriously.
I have lots of alibis and excuses.
I hate this.

I'll improve myself, promise! I will not break that. I'm just not yet ready to start all over again. But I'll do it, in time. Well of course, before it's too late. Better yet, I'll do it now. I know I can, I just always take things for granted and end up doing nothing. Argh. I'll make it happen this time. I will.

No comments:

Things I wanted to say if you were still listening. Why? What did I do? Is it my skin? My personality? My attitude? Is it because I don'...