Wednesday, December 3, 2008

search engines are on!

I'm searching. No, scratch that. I have been searching, that is. I have been searching for what I want. I'm not satisfied for where I am at. (I'm talking about my course.) Feeling ko di ko kakayanin ang comsci. This is not for me. I'm not good at this. Para lang sa mga halimaw ang course na to, and I'm not one of them.

Gusto kong mag-shift. But as usual, I'm still not sure. Gusto ko sanang mag-DevCom. I heard that they have a subject about photography. I love photography, kahit wala kaming cam. I love taking pictures in various angles. The only problem that I see if I would take that risk is that I'm not good in writing. Hirap ako pagdating sa pagsusulat. I'm not an inborn writer, so I won't be surprised kung nachachakahan ka sa mga posts ko dito.

Ang gulo. I'm still weighing things up. I'm thinking how would end up if I pursue my current course or if I will pursue my second plan. Pero syempre, I have to consult my parents about it. Besides, they are one's who's spending money for my matriculation.

. . .

No comments:

Things I wanted to say if you were still listening. Why? What did I do? Is it my skin? My personality? My attitude? Is it because I don'...