Wednesday, May 5, 2021

I was in the mood to letter tonight, so I opened my Instagram and browse through my works to get ideas. And I realized..

Damn, I suck.

I stopped sharing my posts to Facebook because the lack of reactions and support for my works was devastating and disheartening. I thought the problem was my lack of peers, my lack of network--or absence thereof--but no. It was actually my lack of talent.

As I look at my profile and browse through my works, I realized how boring and lifeless they are. There's no 'wow' in any of it. Not a single one. Even those I was proud of once--nothing. 

To be fair, I feel this way every now and then. But tonight, it felt different. It sunk a little deeper.

I am mediocre.

No comments:

Things I wanted to say if you were still listening. Why? What did I do? Is it my skin? My personality? My attitude? Is it because I don'...