Monday, March 28, 2011

School year's coming to an end again and in this whole year, I have concluded one thing: sometimes things turn out the way you didn't expect them to be. Every time I hear the word Speech Comm. or Badminton, it always irritates my ears--never fails. So when I finally took them in my first and second semester this year, respectively, I was surprised with how it turned out. I never thought I could enjoy, have fun and become excited in attending these classes. For one, I never really enjoyed speaking in front of the whole class, let alone delivering a speech. I still don't like that. But the thing is, this SPCM1/ G-2L made it possible! Another thing is, I never fancied sports--EVER. That's why I'm skeptic and not really sure if I should continue Badminton. But man, did I really enjoy it, especially the tournament! I felt like a real athlete competing with my classmates, especially in the doubles division! There are a few times when I sucked real bad and experienced a few defeats, but it was all worth it. Yeah, it felt bad to loose, but it didn't really get into me. For me, it was all just a game and it was something to be enjoyed and not to be taken seriously. And by seriously I meant SERIOUSLY, as in seriously. I mean you gotta take seriously or else you'll flunk the subject, but what I meant was seriously, as in take it way too seriously. Got it? So well, there you are. I guess the moral lesson here is, expect the worse and who knows, it might turn out to be otherwise. Well, that's it. Pretty much. Good luck to us! :D

No comments:

Things I wanted to say if you were still listening. Why? What did I do? Is it my skin? My personality? My attitude? Is it because I don'...