Thursday, September 10, 2009



I get mesmerized whenever you smile, though it really wasn't for me.
I stutter a lot when you're around, though you never really notice.
I get happy just by getting a glimpse of you, though you don't know.
I get butterflies in my stomach whenever our paths cross, though it's just nothing for you.
I listen very well when you talk, though not to me. [this one's hopeless. and it's called eavesdropping!]
Your voice is music to my ear, though I seldom hear it.
You make my heart beat faster, though you're just passing by.
You never fail to complete my day, though you're doing it with just a simple stare.
I think I'm falling, though I shouldn't be.

No comments:

Things I wanted to say if you were still listening. Why? What did I do? Is it my skin? My personality? My attitude? Is it because I don'...