Tuesday, June 9, 2009



This one's so funny. I found this game on a certain game site then tried it out for fun. It computes the compatibility rate of two people. To my surprise, this was the result!

Because I thought that that rate was too high, I tried it again with another game with the same functions, and this was the result:



The results were so high that it would be incredible. 95% and 97%? Haha. I honestly want to believe in this, but this is just a game, you know. Imagine if this is true, then... :) Hahaha! So much for mushy thoughts!Ü

Such a childish deed. I remember doing this when I was in high school and elementary. Students are so fund of doing this or other love testing stuff like FLAMES or MASH just so they know if they are compatible with their crushes. (Well, I do both to ensure maximum accuracy. Lol.) Don't come clean, I bet you do these things too.XD

No comments:

Things I wanted to say if you were still listening. Why? What did I do? Is it my skin? My personality? My attitude? Is it because I don'...