Tuesday, March 10, 2009

loooots of humps ahead

I really don't have anything to write(well, type, in this case), I just felt like posting something here. No agenda at all or whatsoever. Actually, I should be studying right now. I have an exam coming tomorrow night, and yet I haven't started browsing through my notes. Really a model student. Haha!

Well, my day started pretty good. Unfortunately, I woke up a bit late this morning. Luckily, I wasn't late. How did that happen? Okay, here's the reason. Since I woke up late, I decided not to eat my breakfast because I'm a certified slow-eater during breakfast and second, because aside from being a slow-eater, I also happen to consume a lot of time in taking a bath. And not just that, every Wednesday and Friday, mahina ang tubig. I don't know why. Nakakainis nga eh. So during those days, from the moment I wake up, I would go straight to bathroom and turn on the faucets so I could have enough water when I take a bath.

/*** Flashback. ***/

Yesterday was a Tuesday. I was expecting a delivery from someone. As expected, it arrived. I was so excited to try the garment on. To my dismay, I didn't like the way blouse fitted me. I looked like a giant hanger. And so, I tried several methods to make it look better, at least. I tried to put on a belt. It did look better. But the thing is, I'm not used to wearing accessories(I consider belts as accessories). I'm really disappointed. I really, really want to wear that blouse, but... *sigh* :( I felt like I just wasted my money for no reason. Sayang din yun.

Lessons learned. I will not go online shopping anymore. Kainis lang.

No comments:

Things I wanted to say if you were still listening. Why? What did I do? Is it my skin? My personality? My attitude? Is it because I don'...