Wednesday, January 7, 2009

college na tlga ko.


Oh my, it's 12:30 am on my wrist watch, and yet I'm still awake. I'm still doing my take home exercise in 21. Ang sakit sa ulo.T_T I'm really hopeless.. Di ko na alam gagawin ko. I've tried to modify my code several times, but still mali ang nage-generate niya.

Buti na lang nagchachat na ko. I met several people who are taking up courses that are related to mine. And guess what, I made use of them. I ask them for help in formulating the right algorithm. Tagumpay! Tumama ung sagot nung isa. Nag-run at walang errors. I'm so relieved. Kakaiyak pala pag nakuha na yung tama. :D Again, a very big thanks to you. Babawi ako, promise. :) Formulating algorithms really gives me a headache. >.<

But I should not mind that, there's still a lot to come, more difficult and probably more complex. I should prepare for that. Buti naman ngayon, nakakagawa na ko ng alam ko na talaga yung gagawin at hindi yung hula-hula lang codes. Yun ang gawain ko nung sa 11 eh.

I don't know how to close this one, kaya ganito na lang..BYE! :)

No comments:

Things I wanted to say if you were still listening. Why? What did I do? Is it my skin? My personality? My attitude? Is it because I don'...