Wednesday, January 28, 2009

☺☺☺

Last week was a total blur! I had three exams in one day. I was only able to review for cmsc21, so I guess I should not expect good results from the other two. :(

Just yesterday, our instructor gave us the result of our exam for last week. I'm am so down, hopeless and very pessimistic about the result. I told myself not to expect too much. And so our instructor laid the papers in front and allowed us to get them ourselves. At first, I can't find my paper. Being unable to find it just prolongs the agony. Then, I finally got it...


I passed the exam!

I can't believe it. Nakapasa ba talaga ko? I'm so happy. But, it's too early to celebrate. This is just the start, a lot is still to come. Pero okay na din, I passed our first exam. :D

Eh yung dalawa kaya? *sigh*

No comments:

Things I wanted to say if you were still listening. Why? What did I do? Is it my skin? My personality? My attitude? Is it because I don'...