Monday, December 15, 2008

whaaat??

I want to post something, but the thing is, I can't think of anything to post. Okay, how about this.

I'm excited for Christmas! Well, not just because of the gifts or money I can get from my ninong's and ninang's or from my friends, but also because I will have new clothes! It's time for Christmas shopping. :D I love shopping. I love buying new clothes and shoes and flip-flops and tops and pants and shorts and skirts and...the list goes on. Though shopping is a bit tiring, as much as I can, I won't mind. ;P

Another reason is because my cousins are cooking up a party, which means--exchange gifts! Haha. Di naman ako adik sa regalo noh? ;) Hehe. I hope it will be fun just like the one we had last year. It was fun and so hilarious! Talk about getting crazy. How could I forget that night(or morning), I recieved two gifts. Eh dapat isa lang. Again, special thanks to that person who didn't forget me. Sorry, though, I was not able to give you any. :D

Well then, I guess that's it. I'm really drained. I got a lot of things going on to me right now--about academic stuff, as usual. Til then, bye. :)


No comments:

Things I wanted to say if you were still listening. Why? What did I do? Is it my skin? My personality? My attitude? Is it because I don'...