Wednesday, November 12, 2008




I'm currently hooked in listening to David Archuleta's "Crush". Simple lyrics, yet great impact. Nako, aminin. Nakakarelate ung iba. Hehe. :)

. . .

It's like he's still confused whether it's just a simple crush or is he already falling in love? That's quite a difficult question. It's really true, right? Sometimes, we thought that it was nothing deep and not a serious matter, but as things happens, ayun na--in love na pala. :)

. . .

But I have one question remaining, bading ba si Archuleta? Hehe. La lang, para kasing ang lamya niya kumilos. I hope not, 'cause he's really cute. Sayang naman di ba?Ü Meron lang sigurong mga ganung straight, mahinhin pa sa babae.ö

. . Ü . .

No comments:

Things I wanted to say if you were still listening. Why? What did I do? Is it my skin? My personality? My attitude? Is it because I don'...