Wednesday, September 10, 2008

travel.


I love to travel--I guess everyone does. There are a lot of places I want to visit someday, mostly European countries. Actually, I made a list of the top ten places I want to visit(just visit, as of now, I don't have plans of living permanently abroad). Well, here's the list:

10. Sydney, Australia
9. Paris, France
8. Japan
7. Germany
6. Switzerland(chocolates!)
5. New York(Haha.. Gossip Girl! Oooohh..)
4. Disneyland(US)
3. Bohol
2. London
1. Rome, Italy

Obviously, I dream of traveling around the world. When traveling, you don't just simply visit places, you also learn a lot of things. You learn more about their culture, food, religion, views about life, their way of living, how things are going on in that place, and a whole lot more. This can also change some of your philosophies or beliefs in life. Traveling is tiresome, but fun. As for me, I won't mind getting tired just as long as I'm having fun, learning new things and making the most out of my life.

1 comment:

manika said...

wow, I want to travel myself too! Ekay and I have even made a list of the places we want to travel to during our sophie years. haha. talk about memories! XD

Things I wanted to say if you were still listening. Why? What did I do? Is it my skin? My personality? My attitude? Is it because I don'...